Monday, April 07, 2008

sign the petition?

I think it's pretty clear by now to which political party i belong. That said, i would like to take a tiny bit of your time to ask you to click this link: http://www.voteboth.com

I don't think many people will disagree (even republicans) that the country seems to be in a morass of uncertainty politically, economically, and yes even morally. I also don't think I'll be saying anything new if I propose that the current administration has done very little to get us out of the quagmire. Sometimes it even seems that they initiated it, or at the very least exacerbated it.

So I don't think I'll be saying anything controversial if I opine that change is needed. A combined democrat ticket would be both unbeatable as far as voting goes, but it could also be a very successful administration. They both have strengths that can be useful, and these individual strengths sort of jive and dovetail- where one might be too junior, the other has a bit more tenure in washington. Where one might be off putting, the other is smooth and approachable.

It really could be a dream ticket. Vote Both

No comments: